Contact City Hall at 509-493-1133 or by email Dial 911 in an Emergency
Website Editing Guide - Add an Image to a Post
Steps to add an image to a post:
- Place the cursor in the text approximately where you want to place the image (it can be moved around later)
- Click the advimage.image_desc icon in the toolbar
- Select the folder you want to put it into (organization is a good thing)
- Create a new subfolder if needed or desired
- Start the Upload process
- Click Browse to find and click Upload to retrieve the image
- Click on the image to select it for use
- Add a Description and Title (not sure why since they aren't used for much)
- Go to Appearance tab to set the alignment (left or right will wrap text around the image) and reset the size (150 to 250 wide is generally appropriate when image is included in a text area
- Click Insert and you'll go back to the text box with the image inserted. You can now drag the image to reset it's location, or select the image and click the advimage.image_desc icon to change alignment/size settings.
That's all there is to it. Actually it's a lot of steps but once you've done it a few times you'll get the hang of it. Show no fear, the computer doesn't care either way!