A full specturm of critical community and social services is available to local residents of White Salmon, Bingen, Husum, BZ, Snowden, Trout Lake and Underwood.
White Salmon Valley School District is a small, consolidated district in Southwest Washington state, serving students from the cities of White Salmon and Bingen, and the outlying areas of Husum, Underwood and Snowden.
- Whitson Elementary School – grades K-4
- Henkle Middle School – grades 5-8
- Columbia High School – grades 9-12
- White Salmon Academy alternative school
- White Salmon Pre-School – 509-493-4222, 520 NW Loop Rd White Salmon
Alternative Schools and Daycare
- Driver’s Licensing
- Vehicle Licensing
- Dog Licensing – A Dog six (6) months or older must be registered at the City Halls of Bingen or White Salmon respectively
- Worksource – Regional employment agency
Ready, Set, GOrge! Resources – Hiking, Trails, Recreation fees, Transit info… and so much more!
Travel Info: TravelOregon.com
Road Conditions – Washington